Health, Safety and Environmental Policy Statement
HADCO is committed to the provision of a safe and healthy work environment for all its employees and others, who may work, visit or enter our client’s facilities on our company’s behalf. As a consequence it is the intention to develop and maintain a Health, Safety and Environmental programme which is in line with legal requirements and the best business practices that governs our industry. HADCO strives for continuous improvement in our Health, Safety and Environmental performance. In furtherance of this policy, HADCO shall:
- Identify potential hazards that may arise through its activities, assess the risk resulting from these and institute effective control measures to minimize the risk.
- Implement appropriate measures to prevent accidents, injury and health impairment of all persons affected by its activities and promote a culture of safety consciousness.
- Provide the necessary resources for the implementation and management of its Health, Safety and Environmental system.
- Comply fully with all statutory and contractual Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Ensure that all Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are communicated, understood and implemented where third party arrangements exist.
- Provide relevant information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to ensure competence of all employees.
- Integrate health and safety responsibilities into everyday working practices and managerial responsibilities to continually review, improve and update the policy so that all important and relevant legislation, codes of practice and guidance are taken into account, where appropriate.
- Monitor, inspect and conduct safety audits to ensure effective management of health and safety throughout its operations.
- Provide safe working conditions and equipment to minimize or eliminate incidents.
- Consult with employees on HSE management and performance.
- Ensure safe handling and transportation of harmful substances.
The HADCO Group accepts the responsibility for the leadership, effectiveness and improvement of this program and will ensure that this policy is followed in both fact and spirit.